Friday, September 11, 2015

Odyssey Bourne Force project progression

I am beginning to hate "Blogger"it has caused me nothing but grief. Never mind, Please note my old blogger address was wwwdebbierenner.blogspot.com. Please note there was no dot after www - I wonder if that was the cause of all my worries. Anyhow I will perservere. For more info on my book project go to www.smashwords.com/books/view/44625 My second Book "Sword of Sorrows"is there too https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/296644 and a free short story "Bad Habits" for a giggle. This is on www.smashwords.com/books/view/92363. Anyhow, I always welcome comments and feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Got all three . Have read OBF and loved it. Have yet to start on 'Sword of Sorrows' but know I'll love it too. Your stuff is great Debbie Renner. Love your style, imagination and humour. Grahame D.

    ReplyDelete